KELEVRA LEAGUE IS STARTING UP SOON!
Please sign up by clicking the button to the right of the page. The rules and match settings will be posted here in the next several days, so please check back often and tell your friends. CLICK HERE TO SIGN YOUR TEAM UP NOW!
IC LEAGUE ‐ 2013 Season
|Team||GP||W||L||D||PTS||ALL NATURAL GAMING (ANG)||0||0||0||0||0||ANNEX ANXIOUS (AX)||0||0||0||0||0||AWARE ACADEMY (AWA)||0||0||0||0||0||BICYCLE BEARS (BRS)||0||0||0||0||0||BOTTOM FEEDERS (BF)||0||0||0||0||0||DREAMSTATE GAMING (DSG)||0||0||0||0||0||KELEVRA BLIGHT (KGB)||0||0||0||0||0||KELEVRA ORIGIN (KGO)||0||0||0||0||0||KHAOS GAMING (KHA)||0||0||0||0||0||NINJA GAMING (NG)||0||0||0||0||0||VENGEANCE GAMING (VGN)||0||0||0||0||0||VEXX GAMING (VEXX)||0||0||0||0||0|
- You must have signed up before League registration deadline.
- Due to custom lobbies only allowing 5v5, teams cannot start a match shorthanded.
- All games are to be played on the Coast City map.
- Teams may substitute a player only between each game, but not during.
- Any sign of cheating or use of exploits may result in a forfeit of the game, disqualification from the ladder, and a temporary ban from all events run by Kelevra Gaming.
- Players who quit or disconnect from a Game before it has ended will be allowed to rejoin the Game. A Team will forfeit the game if all of their players quit or disconnect.
- Verbal and/or written abuse of a Staff member will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to: Forum Posts, AIM Messages, In-Game Messages, Skype Messages, Email. The individual user and/or team violating this rule will be subject to penalties. All team leaders are responsible for the conduct of the players on the team while interacting with Staff and are subject to penalties if a team member becomes abusive towards Staff.
- All players must have the newest version of Infinite Crisis installed. Any updates must be installed before the start of the match.
- If you join a Tournament team from a proxy IP address, you risk being forfeited.
- Any form of cheating, glitching, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a Map, Match, or Ban from the league. Punishable unsportsmanlike behavior includes, but is not limited to, excessive use of foul or degrading language.
- The rules are subject to change at any time before the start of the tournament, so check them often. In extreme cases, the rules may be adjusted after the tournament begins.
- No changes are able to be made to any Tournament rosters (players, usernames, etc.) after registration has been completed. In general, players cannot change their player names after the registration ends. Rarely, a change will be permitted, but this is on a case-by-case basis. If there is an issue that requires a player name to be changed and it is after registration ends, the player will need to contact league staff.
- To report the Match results, teams must report the Match Score accurately, with overall games won being reported. For example, games can be reported as 3-0, 2-1, etc. Report matches HERE
- At least one member of each team should take a Screenshot(s) of each Round’s results. Screenshots should contain the Round Score, players on each team, and a time stamp. In order to dispute a player leaving and/or an in-game glitch, video proof must be provided. The video must show the IGN’s, Map, Gametype, as well as the player dropping or the opposing team performing a glitch.
- In order to dispute Match results, Tickets must be submitted immediately following the Match. Dispute matches HERE
- By registering for this league, players acknowledge that they have read, understand, and agree to abide by all of the rules.